We provide hope and healing to children and families in a Christian environment.
Meeting the developmental and behavioral challenges of children, young adults and families through a range of professional, educational, residential and therapeutic options, Ädelbrook aims to continue its growth in order to provide a continuum of care and meet the ever-changing needs of those we serve.
We Will Continue to Expand Our Services
- We operate specialized education, community and residential programs for youth with autism;
- we provide emergency and transitional respite programs;
- we are a licensed and certified residential treatment facility for young people;
- we treat children who suffer from trauma;
- we operate a full venue of residential treatment programs;
- we offer behavioral health treatment for young people and adults in our outpatient family clinic, in the community and in their homes; and
- we are a qualified provider of a number of services for persons with developmental disabilities.
We will pursue
1) Excellence in person centered care provided by our staff in residential, educational and community based treatment programs for children and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities; trauma and/or psychiatrically based behavioral health concerns;
2) Partnerships with providers and families to assure a range of program alternatives are available for those we serve as they transition through levels of care;
3) Opportunities for children and families to develop important life skills through a range of educational programs, behavioral treatment, occupational therapy, vocational training, therapeutic recreation and community residential options;
4) Expansion and specialization of certified educational services to provide an educational continuum from age three to adulthood; and
5) Growth in our endowment to support continuing program development and therapeutic alternatives for those on the autism spectrum as well as those challenged with intellectual/developmental disabilities or with psychiatrically acute, complex mental health concerns.